Friday, January 30, 2009

This may be a double for some of you...

Figured I hadn't posted in a while and I typed this whole darn thing for Facebook, might as well copy/paste it here...

1. I like my ice cream warmed up a little with an obscene amount of rainbow sprinkles

2. I have a strong love for Coffee, Hot Tea, and Skim Milk

3. When I get dogs I want them to be muts off death row at the pound...they need saving too...

4. I am completely and utterly in love with Camp Olympia and all that it has done and who it has brought to my life. It is currently my "happiest place on earth"

5. I want to speak Spanish fluently (I hope the Rosetta Stone is all it's cut out to be, and MORE)

7. I have 5 people visiting me this semester, and I can't express how special and loved I feel... it makes me so so happy

8. I want to make rock climbing my new life-long hobby... no Mt. Everest or 7 Summits, just like Mt. Rainier or inside... :)

9. If I moved to another state right now, it would be Utah (perhaps Salt Lake area), and I have NO IDEA WHY

10.favorite color is Blue (any shade, but preferably navy or cerulean)

11. I have shared a seat with my dad in the back of a police car (after we were both frisked)

12. I want to go overseas to help people so many times that those in small villages know my name year after year and look forward to my visit

14. I love home-made gifts and snail mail

15. I want to be sure that my entire family is going to Heaven, like no doubt

16. I have commitment and trust issues

19. iI am absolutely, positively not a small town girl. Unless I'm overseas...I think I could handle a small village of wonderful, Jesus-seeking people... as long as I had a buddy

20. I thought I was independent before, and then I moved to Seattle and became SO MUCH MORE independent...

21. i LOVE pictures of friends... esp. funny camp pictures

22. I learned to walk in Hawaii, my first time talking came out in full sentences, and I slept in my parents bed until I was in middle school

23. I love acoustic music, my favorite artists include Jack Johnson, Ray LaMontagne, and Coldplay

24. I am closer in age to my nephews than I am to my sisters

25. I dream of camp almost every night and miss my friends back in Texas, but can't imagine still living there

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i ran across our sumo wrestling pics and muddy bonfire pics the other day. those were some good times! miss you!