Tuesday, January 13, 2009

J-O-B

Finally, I've gotten a job!

After my 2 1/2 week constant search for a measly serving position, I have finally found one! It will be at a new restaurant that hasn't quite opened yet. It is local to seattle and they are just now opening a second location in my quaint, ritzy suburb. The girls that interviewed me seemed very down to earth, fun, and young!

I also think i'll be taking a very small part-time position helping at the church with kids while their moms are in bible studies. Easy chump change I suppose.

Hope all is well in your respective worlds and that you are encountering daily adventures that you wouldn't trade for anything!
I miss you girls like crazy.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY for a job! I hope you end up LOVING it! miss you!

Anonymous said...

An answer to prayer! I'm so glad you're doing well! Let us know when your first day is....and how it goes of course.

Unknown said...

haha yes i remember cussing at you that one time. oh memories of the dorm. it's certainly fun to look back on those days and smile. remember sumo wrestling? and pizza nights? and muddy bonfire? we had some darn good times, huh?