Monday, March 2, 2009

Sorry Talleen, I know how you feel...

Haha, I agree Colleen, I wish everyone would update some more!! I think i check for updates as much as I check my e-mail!

I have been trying to spare you the boring details of my also somewhat monotonous life, but I figure at least Talleen will read it, so i shall write it.

I work Tues-Sat at the Coffee Shop (Tully's) usually 6:30-1 (saturdays I get to go in at 5:30am)

I have worked 4 shifts at BOOM NOODLE, and it is great money. I paid my rent with the tips I made from those shifts, so that's a plus. The training/management difference from Cheddar's is unbelievable. I like BOOM so much better.

Thus, due to my hours, I have been spending a lot of time in my room resting, but not always sleeping, due to my recent addiction to LOST. Yes, I know we are now in the 5th season, but i started watching maybe 2 weeks ago and am in the middle of the 3rd season... so I still have some catching up to do.

The weather is getting better and better, today it is warm and sunny. I hope to go to the Bellevue Art Museum on friday (b/c it's free the first friday of the month) and then if i can find someone to go with me then I might go into Seattle to an art walk that night... you know, get some culture!

Some friends are coming in about 12 days, so i'm super excited for that. Oh and U2's new album comes out tomorrow, so that's pretty awesome as well.

Miss ya'll! <3 ash

4 comments:

Unknown said...

you can bet your arse I'll reaad it. and enjoy it! I'm so glad you are liking your job! Do you watch lost on hulu? Having satellite internet makes watching tv shows on there virtually impossible for me but PJ does it all the time. Miss you!

Christen said...

didn't know if you had my new blog address!!! miss you....a lot. I want to eat at this boom noodle...sounds yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

i love reading your updates!!!

Unknown said...

yeah, cassidy did it. she is so amazing. i'm seriously considering never letting it grow out again. it's soooo easy and much less of a hassle. plus long hair and motorcycle helmets are not friends but since my new 'do is naturally sorta messy and chunky it will work just fine! miss you tons!!