Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HEY

Hey Ladies!!

So work has completely started. Tully's (the coffee shop I work at) has very nice people and the tips are pretty good for a coffee shop. Then I'm working at Boom Noodle some nights (right now I'm just in the Seattle location, but hopefully the Bellevue one will open soon??).

I have some friends (girls from camp) coming up to visit March 14th!! I'm going to sign us all up for a St. Patrick's day dash (like a 5K that you don't have to run and you dress up REALLY goofy for)... we are gonna go see the space needle, zoo, aquarium, cruise around the harbor, etc. You know, all that touristy stuff. Probably go up to Snoqualmie Falls too for a little hike and a great view of the waterfall!!

I'm making some friends at work. We aren't really friends outside of work yet, but that's OK because I mostly clean and sleep when I am not at work.

I really like the church I go to, ya'll can check it out if you go to marshillchurch.org (they post all their sermons on there, and this past sunday's was very entertaining).

OK, I gotta dry my hair and head to the coffee shop... miss you girls!

2 comments:

callie said...

you go to marshill? I am way jealous! I listen to his sermons via podcast! I am glad you are living it up!

-Callie

Unknown said...

I love reminiscing about the Briggs days. They were some good times. Hope things are going great! Miss you tons! Do they have Ched's up there? If so, I will come visit one day and we must go for ritas. Much love!