Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Gold's Gym

So at the gym they have an individual tv attached to every single cardio machine... this may be old news to some of ya'll, but i've only frequented the rec in the last 5 years, so this was like technology at it's greatest for me (especially since i don't own an ipod).

Also, this place is weird, because you would think people who want to work out go to the gym... so WHY do they have FREE VALET? because people are too lazy to walk from their car to the door? i'm telling you, this is not a very big parking lot. But whatever, I just thought it a little silly.

You know what is also silly. I have to go to train for the coffee shop in seattle today. I needed some white polo's for the uniform, so I went to target (because we don't have wal-mart) and got some for pretty cheap. Well i put it on this morning and it was like a suction cup... therefore I had to forage in closets for one that would work for today until I can exchange them. SO, I'm wearing my 10 year old nephews white school polo... classic.

1 comment:

Christen said...

new blog address...it was a great talking to you! lu