Monday, March 9, 2009

Snowing

So it's has been snowing for the past few days and is supposed to continue through tomorrow. Thus, I have been forced to park at the bottom of my hill and hike to and from my car. It is not that bad except that the incline is as steep as if you were on approaching the first drop on a roller coaster.

All else is good. I have very few hours as compared to what I am used to as far as work goes this week. That's also good so I can get cleaned up and stocked for the girls that are coming in town!! I hope that the weather gets it's act together and isn't so nasty for them.

Last night I went to a 100 year old Catholic church and listened to the priests sing the scriptures. It was awesome, and the acoustics in the building were incredible!!

Miss ya'll. <3 <3 <3

No comments: