Thursday, April 23, 2009

Refusing to dry my hair...

SO instead I sit here and write to you my precious girls!! :)

It has been some time since I've updated you sweet ladies on my life, so I thought I would use this little down time to do it.

Currently I'm packing for Dallas... I leave in 6 hours!!! I wish all of you would be on the other end of that plane... but alas I shall survive!!

This past week i've just been working and anticipating the trip. I got to go shopping for some cute summery stuff, just to find out there are isolated thunder storms the entire weekend i'm there... what are the odds?

I went hiking on monday on Mt. Si. It is part of the cascades and a great trail. It is eight miles (4 up 4 down) and the top is awesome. On one side you have a great view of Mt. Rainier and the other you can see Bellevue and Seattle in the distance. Totally worth the 4 up (after the fact). The first 3 miles were dry and warm and then we hit snow and ice the last mile up... it was still hot though. Who would've thought i would be in shorts and a t-shirt in the snow in april.

Life here is great :) i am loving it and making friends... i hope my time away from here doesn't change that.

miss you
<3 ash

2 comments:

Christen said...

have fun there ash. can't wait till we meet again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

when you come on one of your CS trips this summer, pencil me in for at least a few hours so we can have margaritas and catch up! :)
miss you!

haha my word is "conchiti"