Tuesday, April 7, 2009

just for you Talleen!

So the weather here has been outstanding the past few days (better than Texas from what i've heard!) We have had 3 solid days of sun, almost 70 degree weather, no rain, clear skies. So, to say the least everyone has been outside, except for me that is...

I got to be outside some on sunday, but was sick all day monday and today. I did happen to have some of that time off, and got most of the rest of it covered...

I am anxious to go to dallas in the next few weeks!! Can't wait to see some of those wonderful people there and then of course to go to the camp retreat!! Ya'll know how much i love camp!!

I have made a few friends up here through work, but alas we do not get to hang out a ton b/c one of us is always working!! I was supposed to go hiking on monday with one of the guys that is from ft. worth, but the sickness took over! oh well, there will be more days to hike!

The coffee shop and I just don't seem to be meshing well, i don't feel like it is my 'cup of tea'... no pun intended :)

However, I love the restaurant, it is definitely more my speed!!

I do have a lot going on up until summer hits, i think this is my longest waiting period right now (probably why i'm so anxious!) but after dallas i come back and watch my nephews for a couple days (which means i have to have some nights off of work), then a couple weeks after that my friend holly and her sister ashley are coming to visit from el paso!!! i think i'll have an easier time showing them around since i already got to practice with all the girls who came in march!

i hope all is well in your neck of the woods (wherever you may be!) and i hope to get to see some of ya'll very soon!

<3 ash

Oh and apparently i have no "love line"... christen and i heard this once before from our friend Nicole (Nai Wei from Taiwan)... so I live in Seattle, the hostess at my restaurant was saying how she read palms (no i don't believe this but i have this really strange line that goes all the way across my hand, so i wanted to get her reaction)... her eyes get really big and then she says "where is your love line?? here is your life, and this line that is all the way across is success, but no love line... you will be very successful. it makes sense really, because those who are super successful don't have time for love." thanks valerie, there goes your tip-out... haha

2 comments:

Whit said...

i don't care what your palm says... i love you ashley!

Christen said...

Ash, you can eat Bubba Burgers...they sell them at Wal-Mart!!! Yes, I let the cat out of the bag...they are frozen patties!!! Love you