Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Girl Power, Local Celebs, and other stuff...

So I was at the gym yesterday and Beyonce's "Single Ladies" came on the tv... you know what? that video just emphasizes the confidence that is in that song. It oozes girl power from every pore... you should watch it when you are down... :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mVEGfH4s5g

In other news, i guess my coffee shop is the official location to interview our most recent bachelor from the ABC show... i've now served him his grande drip coffee with room...

I'm going to TX in 8 days... so excited :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

are you going to be in College Station, or just Dallas? I miss you!

p.s. my word is "ashlo". crazy!

Christen said...

whoah....YOU wore flips flops??? So they make/sell those in Washington? I thought everyone wore rain boots, even while they take showers? NO? :)

Christen said...

i also think I am going to start making up meanings for these word verification things...hmmm