Monday, March 3, 2008

Believe and Be Satisfied

nothing new, but somehow i seem to forget the importance... here is my reminder

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone. To have a deep soul relationship with another. To be loved thoroughly and exclusively. But God, to the Christian, says NO. Not until you are satisfied, fulfilled, and content with living loved by me alone. With giving yourself totally and unreservedly to me and having an intensely personal and unique relationship with me alone. I love you my child and until you discover that only in me is your satisfaction found, you will not be capable of the perfect human relationship that I plan for you. You will never be united with another until you are united with me, exclusive of any other desires or longings. Stop planning, stop wishing and allow me to bring it to you. You just keep watching me, expecting the greatest things and keep that satisfaction, knowing that I am. Keep learning and listening to the things that I tell you- and you must wait. Don't be anxious and don't worry. Don't look around at the things you think you want. Just keep looking up and away, up to me, or you will miss what I have to show you. And then, when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love far more wonderful than you would ever dream of. You see, until you are ready, and until you are both satisfied with me exclusively and with the life that I have prepared for you, you won't be able to experience the love that exemplifies your relationship with me. And this is perfect love. And my dear love, I want you to have this most wonderful love. I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your relationship with me and enjoy, materially and concretely, the everlasting beauty and perfection and love that I offer you with myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a great reminder to keep close to heart. I definitely needed to read it. See you soon I hope.

Anonymous said...

i promise i won't delete this! tell christen she needs to start the deberry daily... come on... it would be awesome!